Wednesday 9 October 2013

WOYWW 227

Hi all, where did last week go!!! I can't believe it's Wednesday which means it's time for all us crafters to show our desks over at woyww which is hosted by the amazing Julia.  I'm going to make it quick this evening!!!! I know I am never quick lol.  But I am mega behind as on Monday and Tuesday I had a bit of a tummy bug, yuk yuk yuk, why the hell does all this things want to visit me at the moment!!! I feel great today so a lot better, guess my immune system is a bit low lol, bring on the cold weather to kill them all :-) lol

I know I bet your wondering where my current project is!!!
Actually I am just starting a project and I really like to have my desk tidy
for every new project, well sometimes.  I am trying to complete
all my projects so I can have a weekend of Tim Holtz Chemistry 102 :-)
So on my desk is some goodies I received in the post, if there
are any you want to know more about and where I got them just
let me know :-)

Yep really is dumping desk today lol.
I haven't even done any sorting this week and also
my main desk might be tidy but some of it has been dumped
on here!!! 

Right I better go, I have another post to start writing up for tomorrow Guest Designer post, I have to admit I am doing a step by step of what I have done tomorrow, but I am truly struggling with digis in the projects I like to do, but the background I have done I really love so pop back tomorrow if you would like a peak.  A huge welcome to all my new followers, how exciting that you all want to visit me, a huge thank you, sometimes I am so overwhelmed by it all.  I am behind on commenting, I did get around a few but I am also behind on blogs I follow so I really need to try and catch up :-)
Lots of hugs to you all
Happy Woyww :-)
Kezzy xxxxx

7 comments:

Unknown said...

You have some really cool crafting goodies on your desk. happy crafting #4

Sharon Madson said...

All your Tim Holtz stash looks interesting! How fun! Happy WOYWW!
Sharon
#110

Annie said...

You just need to do a bit of 'pushing back' and you will have an inch or two to craft in ;-)
Have a fab week....and stay well!!!
Hugs,
A x # 46

Anonymous said...

Happy Belated WOYWW. Loving those witches hats. I agree - get a big box and put all your new stash in it - then you have space for crafting! Ali x #45

ria gall said...

Hi Kezzy
you have some really fantastic products on your desk for playing with. I tried to order those clock stamps from ebay and they had to refund my money because they found a fault with them and I have not found them again.
Can't wait to see what you make with all that stuff
Happy WOYWW and wishing you a great week
Ria #50

The Taming of the Glue said...

Hi fellow Creative Expressions DT Member! I didn't know it I could announce it but then I saw a link to my blog from theirs and found yours! Happy late WOYWW. Pam#37

Christine said...

You sound ultra busy at the mo! Don't wear yourself out or you will find that it is Wednesday again!!!
Have fun in the meantime
Bishopsmate #72