Monday 28 October 2013

Halloween - Witches Night

Hi all, just popping on to quickly add this tag I did for Our Creative Corner Challenge Blog which is Halloween tag with texture.  I thought it finished tomorrow but it's in about 15 mins eek lol.
I would also like to enter my tag into the following challenge -
Simon Says Monday Challenge - Anything Goes

I had the other half of the hat that I used
on the canvas the other day so I decided to have a go at 
a smaller version (large tag).
I also changed the colour as well and I'm
quite pleased with the background, lots of layers :-)
I tried the witches face in purple, then red, but green was
best, then I needed a purple for her make up but 
I wanted to use DP so mixed dusty concord with black to get this
really nice deep shade of purple.

You can really see the background here, lots of DP, dylusion sprays and cosmic
shimmer sprays made up the background.

This was the best picture to show the cosmic shimmer spray as reflection
from the moon.

Lots of grunge paste in the corner plus what the skeletons are 
standing on.

I have to admit I really do love the purple and think
that they make her look spooky enough :-)

Right I better go and link up, next time maybe I should check when the challenge finishes lol.  I shall pop back on here to pop the products I used on when I clear my desk to work out what I used lol lol.
Happy Crafting :-)
Hugs
Kezzy xxxxx

Recipe
Distress paint - fired brick, aged mahogany, seedless preserve, ripe persimmon, black soot, picket fence, crushed olive, peeled paint.
Adirondack color wash - purple twilight
Cosmic Shimmer mist spray - purple violet, pearl
Dylusion sprays - crushed grape, cherry pie
Paperartsy grunge paste
Spellbinders circle and TH mask for moon
Stamps - Cherry Pie (plate 45 Julia), Stampers Anonymous Tim Holtz (mini halloween), Chocolate Baroque (mini boo)
Hat
Plastic Spiders
Supermarket bought web that was coloured for hair.
Creative Expressions (guilding wax deep red)
Paperartsy Fresco snowflake
Archival jet black
Micron black pen

3 comments:

Michelle said...

Wow! What a fun and creative project! I adore her "hair". And the wee tattoo on her face is a wonderful touch. Brilliant! Thank you for joining us this week for the Simon Says Stamp Monday challenge. ~Michelle

Julie Lee said...

Wow! Kezzy! This is just amazing!!! I have literally one minute to comment on this, as I ought to be somewhere else right now! Life is sooo busy with my mum's move, but I am knocked out by the 3D effects on this fab card. Really, really spooky! Julie Ann xx

Julia S-W said...

Wow!!! I love that background you've created with all the fantastic texture - right up my street. Love the hair, the stamped skeletons, the colours - everything! Thanks so much for joining my challenge at Our Creative Corner.Apologies for being so late commenting - just moved house and had no internet or on/off internet - grrr!
Juliax