Wednesday, 21 December 2011

WOYWW 133 and Some Exciting News

Hi to all at woyww, if you would like to see some awesome desks pop on over to Julia's Blog and join in.  Can anybody believe it, Christmas is this Sunday.  I managed to finish my present shopping today, after 4 hrs I crawled into the house lol and my OH had a cuppa on hand and my painkillers (for my back), but it's done hurray.  I couldn't find any tags and bows this year in our christmas stash, so I convinced myself that we had ran out last year, so I made sure I bought loads today, and can you believe it, while I was sorting out the wrapping paper about half hour ago I found the BIG bag of tags and BIG bag of bows Doh!!!

I have some exciting news, I have been accepted on the new design team over at 2 Sisters Challenge Blog, my very first design team :-) my first challenge will be on the 7th January so I'm hoping that you might come back and see me on that day.  We have been allowed to put it on our blogs since last Friday, but I wanted everyone to hear on woyww first so I waited.

So my desks this week are a mega mess and I have took picks of my craft room christmas tree to show you this week, one pic in the dark so you can see the twinkling lights, I even have my holiday ornaments swaps on there as well.
Making some snowmen, some new lace and paperpad, the card and pegs are from
Mandi, I'm in here virtual Stampin Up club.
A dumping ground as usual lol
My craft room crimbo tree
and a pic in the dark lol

I hope everyone has a fantastic Christmas, and a big Thank You to everyone at woyww who have been with my all the way since I first started my blog in January.  Hopefully woyww will be on next week so I can wish you all a great new year.  Thanks for sharing. Kezzy xxx

8 comments:

Annie said...

Congrats on your acheivement. Make sure you get some real R and R over the festive break.
A very happy Christmas to you and all the very best for 2012.
Hugs,
A x

Lunch Lady Jan said...

Well done for finishing your shopping! Doesn't it always happen that you lose something, buy a replacement, then find the original! Grrr, it's got to happen to loads more folk than just us!
Hope you have a fab Christmas and New Year,
Hugs, LLJ #43 xx
PS I still love my button Christmas card :)

lisa said...

Congrats on your DT, Kezzy, that's great news and a perfect way to start the New Year.
Well done too on finishing all your shopping. I had to smile at your tags and bows, sounds just the thing I'd do!!
Your tree is looking beautiful, especially in the twinkly pic.
I hope you and yours have a very Happy Christmas and a Healthy and Peaceful New Year.
Hugs Lisax

Katie said...

Congrats on the DT! I love the picture of your tree in the dark! I can't believe Christmas is this weekend!

Katie (106)

TangolikeRaindrop said...

Merry Christmas! :) Tango #84

Sarah said...

A fabulous tree, a creative desk and a DT spot - well done you - enjoy every minute! Thanks for sharing in such a busy week! Hope you have a very festive and wonderfully merry time - see you in 2012! Sarah at 11.

Princess Judy Palmer said...

Love the piles of stuff. It makes me feel like home. It is a sign of a love of creative goodness.

May said...

Congrats on the DT adventure, your tree is beautiful so festive, Merry Christmas Hugs May x x x x