Thursday 17 October 2013

Time for Crimbo!!!!

Hi all, eeeek it's that time to start making Crimbo Cards!! lol, I have done this card for my GD piece over at C.R.A.F.T. Challenge Blog and the challenge this week is Christmas.  I thoroughly enjoyed colouring this image from Bugaboo with my promarkers, it's ages since I have done some colouring but I have a feeling you will see a few more as I start the process of cards for crimbo.  The best thing about colouring is I can do it while I'm on the sofa if the pain in my back gets too much where as I think I should leave the sprays/paint/ink in the craft room!!!! I like my sofa the colour it is lol lol lol :-)
I would like to enter the following challenges -
Addicted to Stamps Challenge Blog - Christmas is Coming
Creative Craft Challenges 2 Challenge Blog - Anything Goes
Bearly-Mine Challenge Blog - Anything Goes
Deep Ocean Challenge Blog - Christmas is Round the Corner
613 Avenue Create Challenge Blog - Anything Goes/optional twist layer it on.
Sketch Saturday Challenge Blog - Sketch below


Recipe of what I have used including promarkers/flexmarkers
 are at the bottom of the page :-)


Right I better be off, take care, thank you for visiting.
Lots of Hugs
Kezzy xxxxx

Recipe
Bugaboo digi image
Pattern Papers - Teresa Collins - Christmas Home and Christmas Cottage
Spellbinders dies - classic petal border
Plain Chipboard stocking (think it was free with a magazine last year)
Sparkle glitter
Distress inkpad - aged mahagony
Colouring - promarkers/flexmarkers - Skin (warm grey 4, coral, oatmeal, blush, baby pink), Dress/stocking/shoes (burgundy, warm grey 4, lipstick red, crimson), Hair (cool grey 5,4,2), white areas (dolphin blue flex, dovegrey flex)

8 comments:

Chana Malkah said...

Just a fabulous design! Very cohesive! Love your choice of papers and, of course, that funny Bugaboo image! Adding the stocking was a great design decision; it elevates the design and adds interest! So happy to find this "stuffed" in our mailbox here at 613 Avenue Create!
Hugz,
Chana, Owner

Lozzy said...

What a fab Christmas card and love the sentiment..Thank you for joining us at Bearly-Mine Challenge this week and hoping you would like to join us again soon. Good luck in draw..Hugs Lozzy x

Julie Lee said...

Excellent colouring, Kezzy and very Christmassy paper and colour choices! It all has such a professional look! Hope you have a nice weekend, free of pain and stress. Julie Ann xx

Gale said...

Super Christmas card Kezzy! Love the papers you used. Thanks for playing along with us in our Blogaversary Challenge at Creative Craft Challenges and good luck. Hugs, Gale DT

Niki Rowland said...

Really fun card, I love that image (Bugaboo are always fab!) and love your stitching detail. Thanks for playing along with us at Sketch Saturday this week, Niki xx

Craft Addicts - Tracy Evans said...

Great fun card, love the design and the red is very eye catching. Love all the layers. Tracy x

The Little Stamper said...

What a gorgeous card. Thanks so much for joining us this week at the Bearly Mine Anything Goes challenge.

Sharon x

Kjersti said...

What a lovely Christmas card!
Thanks for playing along with us at Addicted to Stamps Challenge! Hugs Kjersti:)