Tuesday 22 October 2013

Sue Wilson new videos

Hi all, sorry have been a bit awol, shall
be back with something in the next few days :-)

I have popped on to tell you quickly about
new videos called
Crafting my Style.

Sue will be featuring these on her blog
3 times a week
and today saw the launch of the very first one.

And wow trust me you don't want to miss these,
her first video today is a gorgeous
silver card and the video which
is over 20mins long full of Sue Wilson goodness while
she shows her process of making the card
plus the mega gorgeous ribbon flowers she made
WOW.

Of course all her products are by Creative Expressions
and you can find a stockist near you 
and the products they make over on the 

I shall be back, I shall be getting lots
of gorgeous Creative Expressions goodies tomorrow
so I shall take pics of all the yummy crafting bits I buy
and I shall be back posting as normal from Thursday :-)

Happy Crafting
Hugs
Kezzy 
xxxxx

No comments: