Tuesday 8 October 2013

Some exciting news ...............................

Hi all, at last I can reveal a secret!!!!


Yep I am so excited, I can't believe I got in :-)

 This is the first project, we had to do a theme 
on Autumn.  The second project
they sent us a stamp set and I shall show
that project on Friday or maybe before lol. :-)




Right I shall be off, thank you all for supporting me
through the last few weeks, I have been quite busy with all 
of this and of course illnesses plagued our house as well.
I have so many badges to add onto the blog over the next few days,
I decided to wait until I could do them altogether lol.
Happy thoughts and lots of hugs
Kezzy 
xxxxxxxxxx

4 comments:

Words and Pictures said...

Fantastic news, Kerry - huge congratulations!! What an exciting new adventure... It's a fabulous first make, and I'm so looking forward to seeing what's next. Yay!!
Alison xx

rachel said...

so chuffed for you Kerry - I'm not at all surprised because your work is amazing - love it all and this piece is no exception - well done you!!!! Hugs rachel x

Lucy Edmondson said...

Fantastic news, Kezzy!

Lucy x

Julie Lee said...

Huge congratulations, Kezzy! This is so well deserved. Your makes are just lovely always! This one really shows the beauty of Autumn so well! Crafty Hugs and Every Good wish for your new crafty adventure! Julie Ann xx