Wednesday 7 December 2011

WOYWW 131

Hi to all, it's Wednesday, which means it's time to show off our mess desk lol, if you would like to see amazing craftiness than jump over to Julia's blog and have a nosey look!!!  (Ok so you can tell I've found the tool that does lines through the words lol lol).  I'm afraid my desk looks like a bit of a dumping ground, I finished a card last night, and then this morning dumped everything on one craft desk as I needed to spread work out (I work as an accountant from home).  Thank goodness, work done and I can't start again, I'm seriously trying to catch up with christmas cards, where did November go?  I can't believe it's the 7th December, I need to start shopping yet!!! lol.  Did anyone see Hels yesterday on Create and Craft?, she regularly does woyww, and she was fantastic demonstrating all the studio 490 stamps and art parts.  It's so nice when you see a fellow blogger doing well, mega congrats to her.  Ok my desk .........
A huge thank you to everyone who has wished me well during being poorly, I can't believe from the middle of October to late last week I was so poorly with infections.  At last I feel so much better and back to normal, it's a bit sad that my back pain is back with a vengeance as the injection is running out (had on 5th October), I feel like I wasted it being ill, and my sinus facial migraines are bad (due to the illness, docs says they will calm down), but these I cope with everyday so I still feel fantastic lol.  At last I'm catching up with commenting and I would like to say a huge welcome to my new followers. 
Thanks for sharing.  Kezzy xxx

Edit - I've just found out from woyww that Sarah Lawrence has died, she was such an inspiration to everyone, her art was amazing and I always admired her felting.  I send my condolences to the family.  It's certainly made me think, I feel guilty for moaning above when at the end of the day life is so short. xxx

8 comments:

Annie said...

So glad you're feeling better. At least you can get busy with preparations for the festive season now.
Hugs,
A x

Lunch Lady Jan said...

Glad to hear you're on the mend - it's been a long time coming.
I LOVE the card with the Christmas tree made from buttons, absolutely fantastic. So funky - my favourite this year so far!!
Hugs, LLJ #3 xx
PS I'm now a follower :)

lisa said...

Ohhh Kezzy, thank you so much for all those comments yesterday. I thought my 'puter had gone wrong when I saw all those comments until I started reading them and realised they were all from you. It must have taken you ages but I really appreciate you taking the time to go back such a long way!!
I'm glad you're feeling better at last, it's been a long haul hasn't it, and feeling like crafting again.
I like the sound of your New Years Resolution. If you need any help, just shout.
hugs Lisax #61

Ann B said...

Glad you are feeling better and getting busy. Love the card with the buttons - very different. You had better get busy with the shopping - only 3 weeks to go now.
Ann B
#6

Anonymous said...

Glad to hear your feeling better, ((hugs)) take care. :)

Julia Dunnit said...

So glad you're better, dont over do it and make yourself sick again! Aw the button card seems to be today's hit! Love it!

NEEDLEWINGS said...

Take good care of yourself Christmas can be stressful and wouldn't want you to have a relapse.

Nice to meet you on WOYWW. I have become a recent follower so I will be watching you! LOL

Shoshi said...

I thought I'd left a comment the other day but it seems to have disappeared - so here I am again! Lovely busy desk. Sorry to hear you've been suffering but glad to hear you're on the road to recovery now. Happy belated WOYWW, Shoshi #53