Saturday 2 March 2013

The Craft Barn - Alpha Challenge H

Hi all, over at The Craft Barn the alpha challenge this week is the Letter H.  I did this page the other day while feeling low and I really wanted to do the old type of house that I used to draw as a kid, I know it looks pretty awful but I enjoyed doing it.  I put question marks next to the homeless on the dictionary page as we won't know until December 2014 if a new train line will take our home away :-(


I really love this English/French dictionary, the pages are so tough
so don't need gesso or pages sticking together and the dylusion
sprays look awesome on them.  Guess it was a bargain for £2.50
from the charity shop, it's also so thick that I should get a few
years out of my first journal :-)

Close up showing dictionary page, this time you can see it lol,
I didn't over load it this time :-)

Right I shall be off, if you pop back tomorrow I shall be posting another DT project :-)
Happy Crafting, Hugs Kezzy xxxxx

Recipe
Stamps - Paperartsy (words 4) and Crafty Individuals (CI-274)
Dylusion sprays - crushed grape, campso teal, squeezed orange, fresh lime, funky fushia
Promarker black
Scraps of paper
Archival jet black ink pad

3 comments:

Words and Pictures said...

I love your "childish" house in that row of others, and the colours are delicious! How horrible to be living with the possibility of losing your house...
Alison x

Anonymous said...

It 's not awful at all. The main thing is that you enjoyed the process.
I do hope the train line does not happen,
Thanks for playing with us at the Craft Barn
Izzy

Scrapmate said...

A lovely depiction of a childhood home. Hope everything works out for you.