Sunday 31 March 2013

Spring

Hi all, sorry I have been awol this week, the good news is my mum is now home, the bad news is, it will take some time for her to heal.  The infection she had was a type of pneumonia infection, she is on so many tablets and oxygen at home :-( but she is getting there :-).
So it's time for another challenge over at That Craft Place Challenge Blog and this time we want to see Animals, this can include butterflies and birds.
Now I know I have had a bit of a mega busy week looking after Dad, taking him to hospital etc but I certainly went wrong somewhere lol.  I thought it was Easter and I wanted it to me the same theme as the Tando creative challenge which I thought was Spring, so I did a banner, hmmmmmmmmm yep I was wrong with both, it was Animals for my DT and Tando was Flowers lol, luckily I have both on the banner lol lol.

I would like to enter my banner into the following challenges -
Tando Creative - Flowers - I used the Tando banner and a mask.  I really would advise anyone to have a go with their products, they take all inks and paints fantastically.

Lots of pictures lol

Yep the worse picture out lol, it was late last night
my DT piece was late and I couldn't get a decent picture lol

Close up of the back ground, all of them are
the same just different stamps/colours.

Just another angle lol

Another close up :-)

And another lol :-)

Right I better be off, hoping to be able to craft so much more this week :-)
Happy Easter :-)
Hugs Kezzy xxxxx

Recipe
Dies - Spellbinders - fanciful flight, Paperartsy - grunge flower and small bird,  Sizzix Tim Holtz - Mini paper rosettes, Marianne Creatables - mini bird
Sprays - Dylusions - squeezed orange, lemon zest, funky fuchsia, Crafty Notions - gold spray, Creative Expressions - Cosmic shimmer rich gold and rose pink
Distress range - stains and inkpads - picked raspberry, mustard seed, spiced marmalade, picket fence
Archival jet black ink pad
Creative Expressions twine
Stamps - Paperartsy - flora & fauna 3, HP1006, HP1103, HP1005, HP1010, swirls and curls 5, Creative Expressions - plaid, Inkylicious - french script and chicken wire
Glossy Accents
Stampin Up alpha chipboard
Tando Creaive - scalloped banner and sequin waste mask
Xcut butterfly punch

3 comments:

Words and Pictures said...

Fabulous Spring banner!
Glad to hear your mum is home, and I hope that recuperation will at least be smooth, even if it takes some time...
Alison x

Carol Plume said...

what a fun banner - thank you for sharing at Tando Creative this month.

Twiglet said...

Gorgeous colours! Glad to hear your Mum is on the mend! x Jo