Thursday 26 July 2012

Stampman - Summer Colours

Hi all, 2nd post of the day lol, right I need to be ultra quick, yet again I'm late for the challenge over at The Stampman Challenge Blog which is Anything Goes as long as it's Summer Colours. Because I was so late I thought I had missed it, but earlier I was having a play and I went with summer colours yellow, orange and green.
I used dylusion sprays which are the old ones apart from the yellow, and to tone it down I used cosmic shimmer mist and perfect pearls sprays, these were done on the flowers, leaves and sentiment.  For the background I used distress inks, dried, then flower mask, dried slightly and then shook holographic embossing powder to give a twinkle.
I did the above same sprays on the seem binding and then built up the flower I stamped from Studio 490.
I have took two pictures, one is without flash but doesn't show up the twinkle so one is done with the flash, couldn't decide which was best lol.

With flash, see the twinkle

Without.


Right better be off as I will miss it, 15mins and counting EEK!!! Thanks for visiting :-) Kerry xxx

Recipe
Distress Ink pads - vintage photo, mustard seed, spiced marmalade, shabby shutters, dried marigold.
Stamps - Studio 490 (funky flower art)
Mask - Crafters Workshop (mini flower shower)
Archival inkpad jet black
Dylusion sprays - lemon zest, lime, burnt orange
Cosmic Mists - golden mint, rich gold
Perfect Pearl Spray - Pearl
K & Co Tim Coffey Brad
Manilla tags and cardstock
Wow Holographic embossing powder

4 comments:

The Scrapbook Lady UK said...

That is so pretty. I love the colours - they have brightened up a grey north east day! Great depth and texture. jenx

Lunch Lady Jan said...

I prefer the second - the shadows emphasize the texture. Very pretty tag indeed :)
Hugs, LLJ xx

Siobhan Fyffe said...

I love your summer on a tag!! Lovely vibrant colours and a fab flower. Thanks for sharing it with us at the Stamp Man challenge.
Siobhan

Julia S-W said...

A beautiful, summery tag! Love the colours and images used. A worthy winner. . . . have you been back to check???
I'm also your latest follower so, see you again.
Juliaxx