Friday 25 July 2014

Unruly Paperarts - Layered Journal

Hi ya, I can't believe it's Friday where is the time going, I am a Finance Manager for a private nursery and we swap over to a holiday club when schools close for summer and they are always so much to sort, closing the fees on children leaving and getting ready for the summer fees.  Thank goodness it's all done, I am trying to sort my DT projects as I go camping a week tomorrow, but luckily the camp site has internet and I'm planning on one thing, catching up and commenting on all my favourite blogs, I'm so sorry I haven't got around to everyone yet, especially my team mates at Unruly Paperarts this month is layer by layer and wow they have all done so many different things and today my tutorial has gone live and I have done a layered journal with full tutorial.  Here are some pictures to tempt you over there lol :-)
I would like to enter the following challenges :-
Crafty Girls Challenge - Anything Goes
Fan-Tastic Tuesday Challenge - Anything Goes
613 Avenue Create Challenge - Anything Goes/optional Party Theme
Crafting By Designs Challenge - Anything Goes
Craft For The Craic Challenge - Your Favourite Colours (red, lime, purple are my favourite colours at the moment, especially Paperartsy Fresco paints - Blood Orange (redy pink), Limelight (lime green) and Pansy (purple) so I mixed them up together :-)

Lots of pics :-)














Also these are the pages still to be finished -




This shows how I put it all together :-)


Right I better be off, I'm back tomorrow with another step by step on here, then Sunday I am in the middle of a Paperartsy make, Monday Creative Expressions journal page and next week I have another step by step here lol.
Happy Crafting :-)
Hugs Kezzy xxxxx

4 comments:

Shilpa Nagaonkar said...

Beautiful page... love all texture!!

Hazel said...

What a wonderful project so beautifully crafted. Thanks for sharing your lovely crafting for Fan-tastic Tuesday challenge 43 - hope to see you again soon, Hazel, DT x

Angela said...

I have a soft spot for Art Journalling and this is great. Lots of interest and a great story. Really Love IT!

Thanks for taking part in the Craft for the Craic challenge with us.

Unknown said...

Wow! Beautiful layered journal. I love all the layers and colours. Beautiful project :) thanks so much for joining in our July challenge over at Craft for the Craic.
Eithne