Wednesday 15 February 2012

WOYWW 141

Hi all, wow I'm mega late showing my desk, if your wondering what I'm on about pop on over to Julias Blog and have a nosey around some awesome desks.  Ok believe it or not I'm going to be quick!!! lol lol yes I know, I'm not sure I can do quick, so here goes - Shan doing well, but not speaking because of seeing dietitian today, my back is effecting my legs now but injections soon and I know how some others suffer too and crafting helps, and if I never see another bead in at least a year I would be quite happy (as you all know all last week into the weekend was making a necklace), it was finished on late Saturday and my sister had a fantastic time at the bollywood party wearing it.  Right done!!!! wow that was quick, can't promise I can do that every week lol.  Photos are of one desk with Mondays night bits still on there and the second is what was being done last night for a DT piece, and a photo of the necklace :-).




Hope you all have a fantastic week and see you all next week :-) lots of hugs Kezzy xxx

12 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi Kessy
I will hope you are feeling better soon

the necklace is so fabulous
wow
-KAT-

Annie said...

That necklace is amazing.
Do really hope your back improves soon.
Hugs,
A x

...the yorkshire fox... said...

...thats what i call a busy desk...that necklace is amazing so much delicate work...have a lovely week...mel :)

Ann B said...

Fantastic necklace, no wonder your Sis enjoyed wearing it - bet it made her feel like a Holly wood Princess.
Ann B
#57

Sarpreet said...

love the mini sewing machine, great necklace, Great workspace, Happy WOYWW 141, thank you for sharing,# 52

Hazel said...

Thanks for the peep into your busy workspace. The necklace is absolutely gorgeous (Hazel, WOYW #136) x

Bleubeard and Elizabeth said...

I kept watching for your name to show up, and I finally found it. I'm in love with that sewing machine, but am so, so envious of what you did with a few beads and a whole lot of talent!!! That necklace is amazing and gorgeous. I can see why one a year might be the best way to go. Happy WOYWW from #3.

Lisa said...

Your desk looks like a work in progress, a little of this and a little of that. Have fun creating.

Lunch Lady Jan said...

Wow. That necklace is gorgeous, you clever thing you. If your sister ever gets fed up with it.....?! Well, a girl can ask, lol.
Hope all went well at the dietitian. Maybe when she realises that she can still eat a lot, your daughter will be a bit happier. I hope so..
Hugs, LLJ ~72 xx

scrappymo! said...

Your sister is a lucky girl...you did a beautiful job on that necklace.

peggy aplSEEDS said...

glad crafting helps you cope with your health concerns. your desk looks busy with lots of goodies to play with. oh my, that necklace is AMAZING! thanks for sharing!
hugs,
peggy aplSEEDS

CraftygasheadZo said...

Stunning necklace. Take care, thanks for sharing & hope you enjoy this week's WOYWW. Zo xx 86