Sunday 25 March 2012

Papertake Weekly - Bingo

Hi all, just popped on to enter a card I finished yesterday, to Papertake Weekly, who's challenge this week is bingo (details below).  I fancied doing a bold bright card, but also something quite easy and this is what I had a go at (a small card that I don't normally do lol)

I used gems, die cuts and flowers on the bingo - oops need to show lol

 That's better, you can see I took the top line, gems on the bird and in the flowers, flowers 2 by paper and one felt and die cuts I used spellbinders scalloped and standard ovals and the flowers were used with a marianne creatable die.  Right I'm off to carry on enjoying this beautiful evening, the sun is pouring into my craft room (on first floor), so bright I had to close the curtains and put light on to take the picture lol.  Hope you enjoy the last evening of the weekend (seems us in the UK loose an hour today!!!).  Thanks for looking:-)
Kezzy xxx

Recipe
Patterned paper - October Afternoon (sidewalks)
Dies - Spellbinders (scalloped and classic ovals), Marianne Creatable (LR0162)
Cardstock - Red Bazzill
Ribbon - Spotty from stash, Trim (Ribbon Girl), Twine (Creative Expressions)
Stamps - Maya Road (bird and cage), Creative Expressions (birds - sentiment)
Archival jet black inkpad
Felt, buttons and heart gem from stash
Quixotic Paperie - gems in flowers (100 for 90p)
Woodware - mini flower punch