Saturday 17 March 2012

2 Sisters Challenge Blog - Spots and Dots and Digi Doodle Challenge - People

Hi all, It's Saturday so it's time for my DT card for 2 Sisters Challenge Blog and the challenge this week is Spots and Dots and our sponsor is Mejiens,  also the challenge over at Digi Doodle Shop is people so I shall be entering the below card, we were given images from the sponsor and I used cowboy, I really enjoyed using this image.


Hope you all have a fantastic crafty weekend, I am working on a frame for my mum today and tomorrow I have asked for a day of crafting lol.  Thank you for looking :-)  Kezzy xxx

Recipe
Image - Mejiens (rodeo+boy)
Patterned paper - My Minds Eye (funday happy days and everyday fun)
Dies, Punches and Embossing - Cuttlebug (spots embossing folder), Spellbinders (labels 12), Fiskars (star punch)
Stamps - Banana Frog (delouisville alphabet)
Distress ink - tea dye
Colouring - Promarkers (cinnamon, henna, cocoa, vanilla, blush, pastel pink, cool grey 4, silver) Triamarkers (CG01), Flexmarkers (auburn, saddle brown, rosewood)

3 comments:

Julia Dunnit said...

Im WOYWW late, so have caught up with all posts, something I don't usually have a chance to do! Loved the view of your desk...so similar to the way I work, and I think, reflecting your excitement about OH's gift. What a star! It will be amazing.
Your cards are very sweet, lovely colours..and I love the font you've used for the sherrif.

Joynana said...

This is a wonderful boys card and the image is just too cute. Love your papers.

Anonymous said...

Brilliant card.Everything works perfectly with the image.Thanks for joining us at Digi Doodle Shop Challenges.Hope to see you again next week :D
Lisa x