Wednesday 16 July 2014

WOYWW 267

Hi ya, I know I meant to type up a post yesterday but instead I had way too much fun playing with paints and stamps lol.  Today is Wednesday which means it's time for WOYWW where everyone shares their crafty desks, neat or messy who cares lol.  I haven't joined in for a few weeks as my back was bad and I spent all my time doing DT work, but now I have had my injections so starting to feel human again :-).  Before I show you my desk, I have had a WOYWW ATC swap returned, now I am trying to work out who it is, it only got here the other day, as it was sent to USA, Kristen if you read this can you get hold of me as the number has been crossed out and send back :-(.  Some good news, Debbie from Deb's Crafty Time has won my Steampunk Creation HERE, if you could comment or email that would be great :-).

Now for my desk, with last nights playing :-)



Right I better be off, still having a play before some telly.
Happy Woyww :-)
Hugs Kezzy xxxxx

13 comments:

rachel said...

ooo this looks interesting Kerry - looking forward to seeing how this develops. Glad to hear your back is starting to feel better - long may it last! Hugs rachel xx

Julia Dunnit said...

Ooh how lovely a sight is this..full flow and almost too busy to I post, love it when the playing is overtaking ! not sure you have enough paints or inkpads yet though!!

Sharon Madson said...

It does look like you have been busy playing on your desk! Welcome back! Hope you continue to feel better.
#34

Nikki said...

Look at how busy you've been looks like you've been having alot of fun hugs Nikki 7

Robyn Oliver said...

Hi Kezzy, happy WOYWW....lots of creating going-on on your desk...great space, everything in reach. Cheers and have a great week RobynO#41

Helen said...

Fabulous desk Kezzy! have fun playing.. Helen 4

Bridget Larsen said...

Love your clear bright photos, what camera do you use?
Lots of good colourful work going on in your craft room
Bridget #58

April said...

It looks like you were having lots of fun playing. April #63

Felix the Crafty Cat said...

I do so like to see a busy work space and this definitely is lol!
Have a great week and happy crafting, Angela x #42

Laura said...

Looking at all your inks and paints and beginning to feel creative :)
Belated Wednesday wishes
Laura The Tardy Desker
44ish?!

glitterandglue said...

You ARE having fun there. Glad your back is a little better, and is allowing you to be creative.
Take care. God bless.
Margaret #13

Words and Pictures said...

Busy and so inspiring as always...
Alison xx

Kelly said...

Hey Kezzy. Your desk is always full of fun stuff. I love visiting you. Creative Blessings! Kelly #75