Wednesday 14 May 2014

Home

Hi ya, just popping on to show you a sample I did for Creative Expressions using Sue Wilson Dies.  We were each given a die each to see what we would come up with, which was sent to be checked with Sue.  Sue Wilson's Blog is full of amazing creations and awesome techniques so please go and have a look :-).

The Die I used was Creative Expressions Sue Wilson's Die
Spanish Collection Granada.
I have to admit it certainly has made me look at all my other dies to
see how I can use them for different things.

Details of what I used are at the bottom of the page :-)
If anybody would like more details just comment and let me know :-)






Right I better be off, it's been tipping with rain here, I reckon we have April showers in May lol lol lol.
Happy Crafting :-)
Hugs Kezzy xxxxx

Recipe
Creative Expressions Sue Wilson's Die from Spanish Collection - Granada
Creative Expressions Embellishment (painted) - large cameo
Cosmic Shimmer Matt Chalk Paints - Vanilla, Pacific Teal
Cosmic Shimmer Crackling Glaze
Creative Expressions Metallic Wax - Patina, Midnight
Creative Expressions Stamp Set - Timeless Journey (script)

2 comments:

Lucy Edmondson said...

Ooh I really want that die now kezzy, this is amazing!

Lucy x

Words and Pictures said...

Wow - that's amazing... it really looks as though the die is part of the plaque - brilliant shading to make your design work perfectly. Amazing die too - in both the projects I've seen so far - so creative, Kerry.
Alison xx