Wednesday 1 May 2013

WOYWW 204

Hi all, it's Wednesday which means it's time for What's on your Workdesk Wednesday where all us crafters share our desk.  Now shock, my desk is clear!!!!!!! I'm between projects and was hoping to have a play this evening, but I had an accounting meeting all day with my Personal assistant who came here for us to work on some bits that are behind which left me with a headache and back really aches so I and chilled in front of TV for a bit then did some reading.  This doesn't seem to have worked so I'm of to bed to play solitare on my phone in bed until I fall asleep :-)

Gelli plate out as that was what
I was going to play with this evening so shall
be playing tomorrow :-)

Trying to sort out some projects that I have sorted to either
get rid or complete them :-)

Not over exciting this week lol.  Why not pop on over and share your desk so everyone can have a good nosey at your stash!!!!! lol lol :-) :-)
Happy Woyww :-)
Hugs Kezzy xxx

7 comments:

Monica said...

You look like you have been busy. There are so many interesting things to do and see. Enjoyed my visit.
Monica 103

dix said...

Oh my,,your work desk is full of all sorts of interesting "tools"! And so tidy! Thanks for sharing. dix---

Annie said...

Hi Kerry,
Thanks for popping by already this week...you beat me to it :-)
I already have an ATC with your name on it but thank for the email and I will email you later with my address :-)
It's really manic here at the mo. I've had extra days with the twins so the rest of my time seems to be playing catch up with all my sewing :-)
Take care and hope to catch you on Facebook soon for a chat.
Hugs,
Annie x

Twiglet said...

Hi Kezzy - you really must show me what a Gelli plate does - the only sort I know is the wobbly kind !! x Jo

Elizabeth said...

Hi Kezzy, hope that headache/backache has gone by now and your feeling more up to experimenting with your gelli plate. Hope you have a great bank holiday weekend. Elizabeth x #92

Julie Lee said...

Sorry this is really late, but it took me a while to see a selection of all these interesting work tables! Hope your headache is now better and also that you can have a good play soon. Julie x.

April said...

Wow - that is one CLEAN desk. I hope you were able to mess it up today. April #122