Sunday 12 May 2013

Paperartsy Inspiration

Hi all, eek I'm late again it's accounting season and been working this weekend lol, I actually started this last night and because of the miserable weather I chose bright colours which I wasn't sure worked.  I went to bed and this morning about an hour ago I was inspired to finish it lol.  Bet your wondering what I'm on about, over at Paperartsy Blog this weeks designer is Sue Carrington and wow her work has been so inspiring. For my mini canvas I have used stamp set ELB01 and words off JOFY 11.  The fresco paint I used was Zesty Zing, limelight, london bus, blood orange, vanilla and pesto.

As you can see I made a mistake with my mask top right flowers,
problem is it was a last minute add as the other flowers
were hidden behind the leaves, you can just about
make them out.  Should have left it, because of rushing I
made the mistake and haven't had time to repair it.  Oh well we live and learn lol

Right I shall be off to enter the challenge or I shall miss it lol.  Hope your Sunday is crafty and I shall be back later with a DT piece.  Oh and don't forget I have candy which you can find here.
Hugs Kezzy xxxxx

5 comments:

sam21ski said...

Fabulous canvas Kezzy

Sam xxx

Julie Lee said...

I think this looks cheery and eye-catching , especially on that little easel. I love the diamonds and I wouldn't have thought you'd made a mistake. Good luck with the draw! xxx

Gillian .... said...

It is indeed a "marvellous bloom", thanks for joining in our GD challenge this week.

Words and Pictures said...

I think the bright colours are fabulously zingy... it's great, Kezzy!
Alison x

rachel said...

this is just fabulous Kerry - really wonderful colours and that flower is awesome xx