Wednesday 24 August 2011

WOYWW 116

Hi to all the crafty desks out there, if you would like to join in then jump on over to Julia's Blog. It's my last day today and we are packing to go home, we should be going tomorrow but it's supposed to rain and it would be hell to put the tent down, we are not going until later today though so no rush. I'm afraid I haven't done much crafting, not sure why, I have read loads of crafty magazines I just never seemed to have much time as I have spent lots of time with the kids.  Also I have suffered awfully with my back, not sure camping for 12 days is such a good idea when I have a bad back, but at then end of the day, the kids love it (mind you my daughter who is 14 spent alot of time with me rather then playing on the park like her brother who's 12).  I so can't wait to get back to my craft room lol.  I'm also afraid that I didn't manage to comment alot as the internet has been rather delicate!!!  My pics this week are.......

Pic of the some new bits from the craft barn which arrived while I was away so Ade bought them over at the weekend, with my magnificent, awesome, beautiful, gorgeous, fantastic and WOW tag I received from Hels I mean you see these tags on her blog but to receive and be able to see it close and feel it, its I can't explain its AMAZING ......
The photo doesn't really do it justice but when I'm home I shall take another pic for next week.  And last but not least two photos for the mojo monthly over at Mojo Monthly with Sasa .......
and ............

Right I shall go and finish packing.  I can't wait to be home and start crafting so hopefully next week it will be back to a messy, inky desk.  I'm also looking forward to catching up blogging, mind you I have managed to see some desks just not comment as it took a million years to load (slight exaggeration lol).  Thank you all for sharing. Hope you have a fab crafty week. Kezzy xxx

10 comments:

Sarah said...

Holidays are great but so is coming home! Hope you are soon enjoying your old bed and crafty space! Fabulous photos..hope you can link them up to MMM soon...what a glorious sunset...
Thanks for sharing today. Sarah (at 1)

Annie said...

I love Hel's tag. How lovely. I love having a holiday but I love going home more :-)
Hugs,
A x

okienurse said...

great blog post. Love the pics from the camp site. 12 days is a long time to camp out especially if you have a back problems. Love Hels tag...lucky girl winning it! Thanks for sharing. Vickie

Simple homemade living said...

that sunset is gorgeous. 12 days camping!!!!!!!! I manage a night lol. The tag is beautiful and enjoy your new goodies.

laura # 54 x

Lunch Lady Jan said...

That tag is stunning - absolutely gorgeous!! Like the grasshopper/sunset shots - will make interesting LOs !! xx

Shaz in Oz.CalligraphyCards said...

ooo, love the new stash and the tag from Hels there Kezzy, and also the lovely views - an d I really reading is the way to go on a camping holiday winding down properly! I remember one bad time camping when we packed up in the rain, and there were flooded roads to our house. Dad and rest of family crossed river in boat and I walked the long way home with mum, as she could not swim and was terrified of boats on flooded rivers.
Happy WOYWW! Shaz in Oz.x

ScrappnBee said...

Congrats on the new stash! and the tag! WOW! Love it! Sorry about the back. Mine always gives me troubles after camping, and we usually do only 3 or 4 days! You are a champ to do 12! Good luck packing up before the rain! -Amanda

ally fiddy said...

I think you're brave to go camping at all let alone 12 days!! Unless somewheres en suit I'm not playing:-)

And as for grasshopers and other bugs - shudder.

Fab craft hawl though. Have fun with it when you get home.

Tertia said...

We used to spend most of the Christmas holidays camping when I was a child, but I must admit my DH is not a camper, so I really miss going!
Lots of lovely new goodies you recieved, Enjoy playing with them when you get home.
That tag looks awesome!
Happy very belated WOYWW

Bleubeard and Elizabeth said...

I seem to be running SO far behind this week. It's almost time for the next WOYWW! I like what you got from the Craft Barn, and that is a very lovely tag you got from Hels, too.

To answer your question, NO, I have not gotten the horses yet. But I look every day for your package. Sorry I haven't kept in better touch to let you know they aren't here yet.