Monday 30 September 2013

I'm Back ..... Baby Blue

Hi all, bet your wondering where I have been for a week, I had a virus type thingy that effected my ears, doc says it was from the cold at the beginning of the month and I did keep feeling really sicky all week and dizzy, then I also had a project that I had to do, completely secret for now but I shall show you soon.
So anyway I'm back and I have a post everyday this week so hopefully it will make up for last week lol.
It's time for my DT piece for the challenge over at That Craft Place Challenge Blog which is BABY - eeeek I seriously struggled with this lol, it's just one of those things I'm not good at, I guess it's because I like bright not pastel, also I like lots of texture as well.

I would like to enter my creation to the following challenges -
Crafts 4 Eternity - Anything Goes
Simon Says Wednesday Challenge - Anything Goes
Papercrafting Journey Challenge - For a Boy (this is for a baby boy)






Right I better be off and do tea, I shall be back tomorrow, thanks for visiting and I hope you have a lovely evening :-)
Happy Crafting
Hugs Kezzy xxxxx

Recipe
Stamps - Really old ones lol - Crafters Companion (cute companions and popcorn bear!!!)
Stamps - Creative Expressions - vintage heart for the dots on the letters
Chipboard Alphabet
Masks - Crafters Workshop (mini star fall, mini cosmic bubbles, mini punchinella), Tim Holtz (bubble)
Paperartsy - grunge paste
Derwent inktense blocks
Paperartsy Fresco paint - sky and ice blue
Inkagold - pearl
Wow - bright white embossing powder
Inkpads - Brilliance (moonlight), Ink it Up (white)
Tim Holtz Sizzix - Paper rosette
Little baby embellishments

5 comments:

Julie Lee said...

Hi Kezzy! Lovely to see you again and I do hope you're feeling much, much better! This card is fantastic! I wouldn't know where to start these days with baby cards! It's long long ago that my two were little and all my friends are just waiting to be grans and grandpas now! I love the way you made this bold, although it was baby blue and how you made it YOUR STYLE even though pastels are not your thing. You manage to make it lovely and textured and the addition of the little ribbons and lovely little details make it a card that new parents would cherish, I'm sure. It's cute and pretty but fun too. Fabulous!!! Julie Ann xx

Melissa Bove said...

These are wonderful!! So adorable!! Love it!!

Thank you very much for joining us this week at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge Blog!

hugs...
Melissa

michele said...

Fabulous project! Thanks for joining us at Crafts 4 Eternity this week hugs x

Gale said...

Adorable baby boy creation. Love the pretty flowers and all the different embellies. Thanks for playing along with us in our For a Boy Challenge at PCJ and good luck. Hugs, Gale DT

Words and Pictures said...

So happy to hear you're now feeling better - and what a lot of successes I've been catching up with over the last few posts (going backwards, of course!) - congratulations!

You may have struggled to start with, but I absolutely love what you've come up with - great textures in the backgrounds of the letter panels, and this will make a wonderful piece of decorative art.
Alison x