Sunday 15 September 2013

Paperartsy - Alison Bomber

Hi all, just popping on quickly to show you my Paperartsy tag, this week over on the Paperartsy blog the designer is Alison Bomber and wow she is amazing.  I have followed her for awhile and her work is so inspiring.  Because of a stinker of a cold I haven't been able to join in this week, but luckily managed to now but it finishes in 35mins eek lol.  I had a go at this project because I love the vintage look and the browns of distress, but I never ever can get it right but now I know why, I need to use more more more (bit too much probably but wow I have had fun lol).

I wish I had flicked the tag and little tag with water,
completely forgot.  I didn't use snowflake on the
tags, as I didn't like the distress on it so I started again.
The edges have all been embossed with clear powder.
The crunchy was embossed, but without looking not sure what
with as it's left over from another Paperartsy project :-)




Right better go and enter quickly lol.  Oh I really need to go flick water on the little tag, I prefer that effect lol.  Happy Crafting :-), p.s. I have a DT project to come on here later as well :-) xxx
Hugs Kezzy xxx
EDIT - you won't believe what I have just done, put this post on the DT challenge blog instead of mine so I have had to rush to move it over, grrrrrrrrrr, thank goodness for copy and paste!!!  lol lol lol xxxx

Recipe
Paperartsy - crunchy and smooth paper
Paperartsy - Fresco paints snowflake
Paperartsy stamps - HP1005, HP1006, HP1109, man of numbers 2
Distress ink pads - gathered twigs, walnut stain
Book Paper
Ideology Tim Holtz metal leaf
Treasure gold on above leaf renaissance
Wow clear embossing powder

4 comments:

Words and Pictures said...

This is just lovely, Kerry - the embossing on the edge of the corrugated card looks so cool, and I love the cold-embossed texture on the wax paper too. So glad you had fun, and I love the results... and thank you for your kind words too! Great to have you join in the fun over at PaperArtsy.
Alison xx

Maggie said...

A lovely project Kezzy I was rushing my post too nearly our of time....everything goes wrong or blogger won't play!!


MaggieH

Craftyfield said...

Wonderfully aged and distressed no matter that water hasn't touched the ink!

Lin said...

Kezzy I love this...so grungy and distressed!