Sunday 28 July 2013

Paperartsy - Darcy Inspiration

Hi all, just popping on to show a few bits I have been doing, which was inspired by Darcy Wilkinson over at Paperartsy.  This week she has absolutely amazed us all with her projects.  Not only did she do a party spread but also an awesome, out of this world Giraffe.  She also taught us to play with our Fresco paints and do some tags to show different colours and what goes together.
I have already been playing with tags and Fresco paint over a few months but I also did some more.  I have also played with Fresco crackle, also mixing grunge paste and 3D paint with the paints.


I also have been saving dried bits of paint as I would
love to make a journal page with them, I reckon
they will look so colourful and funky.

Right I shall be off, I really urge you to go visit and see what Darcy has done, she is a true artist, her work is amazing.  Hugs Kezzy xxxxx

3 comments:

Craftyfield said...

Some lovely tags-to-be in there. A lot of fun making them I bet! Your photo of scraps of paints... have you thought of entering it in the next Turner prize ? Beats Tracey's Bed hands down, in my opinion!

Julie Lee said...

Love all those tags! What a great idea all the paint 'scraps' are too: reckon you could create something terrific with these on a journal page. I'm going to try to do the same with my leftover Frescos now!!! Thanks for sharing! Hugs - Julie Ann xx

Words and Pictures said...

The tags are looking great, and what a great photo of the paint scraps too!
Alison x