Wednesday 31 July 2013

Artistic Stamper - Ladies Day

Hi all, I have been mega busy doing some crafting, it's been great lol.  I had been asked to do an tutorial for a facebook page on Dylusion sprays, should it be with or without gesso, well you know me, I became really busy and have spent the last few days spraying Dylusions all over the place.  I should have the tutorial up on here tomorrow, it's so photo heavy.
So I had these pieces of decorated canvases, so I decided that with one of them I was going to do Ladies Day for the challenge over at the Artistic Stamper.  I have only recent found their challenge, and wow their stamps are gorgeous, I am so needing to invest alot, good job my birthday is coming up :-).  Remember if you like what you see, pop back tomorrow for the tutorial :-).

I love the sea, I used to have a caravan by
the sea, and I loved standing there, eyes
closed and letting the noise and the breeze wash over
me, it's so soothing.  I wanted the lady to be
vintage, almost an old photo, the sea
doesn't just see us today but has seen those
of gone by years :-)






Right I shall be back in a minute as I have another post, oh and then later I have a woyww post lol.  All the details of what I have used will be on the tutorial tomorrow :-)
Hugs Kezzy xxxxx

4 comments:

Amanda said...

Kezzy this is STUNNING!! I love everything about it and love the colours!! xx

rachel said...

amazing Kerry - love this to pieces - the colours and the textures are fabulous - love it all x

Words and Pictures said...

Glorious, Kerry - the background is stunning, and I love the coloured mesh. The bathing beauty looks amazing there in the waves... A brilliant make. Lovely to have you play along with us at The Artistic Stamper.
Alison x

Julie Lee said...

This is great! I just discovered the Artistic Stamper too, aren't the stamps great? My birthday is in September and the list is growing!!! I so love shells, they are just magical and I adore the way you've used them on this make - love the mesh too, it adds great texture. A really lovely piece of art. Julie Ann xx