Wednesday 31 July 2013

Creative Studios - Wise Friend

Yep, back lol.  So for the other canvas (tutorial tomorrow) I wanted to enter the challenge over at Creative Studios by Sam Poole, it's a new challenge and the rules were anything goes but MUST use the Creative Expressions Wise Friend by Sam Poole.  I am a huge fan of her stamps, and I have loads, but guess what, not this one, so as a treat I bought it lol, I'm hoping next month it's one I own :-).  Now all the details of the background etc will be tomorrow.  For the owl I went to town and used lots of angel fibres and sheets to build him up.  I actually can't wait to make some more with him as I can see me using fabric, doing the whole steampunk look on metal, oooooo a shabby chic owl yep I do like him :-).

Ok the owl looks quite bland on this photo but the next 
one is where the magic happens :-)






Right shall be off, back with another post soon, this time woyww lol :-) Hugs Kezzy xxxxx

3 comments:

rachel said...

absolutely wonderful - love this stamp set and what you've done with it - I promised myself I'd get this when payday came around - but I didn't bet on kids holiday time being so expensive!!! Lol! Maybe September!

Words and Pictures said...

You're working overtime this evening! Another delicious make... again a scrumptious background, and your owl is adorable.
Alison x

Julie Lee said...

I so love the colours on this and again the textures are great. I love owls and he is so adorable. Great to see you back in your creative stride. I've really enjoyed this evening's posts! Julie Ann xx