I started out with a wooden hook blank thingy (lol), I then added
lots of gesso giving lots of texture, then I added some patterned paper and
then more gesso. I let this thoroughly dry. Then I added lots
and lots of layers of Dylusion sprays. I love the effect these sprays give
on gesso, especially if you layer and layer and layer drying in between.
The die cuts (all details at end of page) where given dylusion treatment
with bits of stamping. I then made a flower out of lace, embellishment and
a flower of a strip of ribbon flowers, yep it had lots of dylusions on it as well lol.
Then bits of stamping plus a mask or two and voila all done :-)
Right I better be off, I'm having my injections in my back tomorrow, I get really nervous as it's done in an operating theatre and I get lots of horrible needles put in first yuk. But hey good thing is I shall be back to running in a weeks time (not really running but walking normally without pain lol). Not done much this week in the craft area apart from crochet as I have been really bad but all done tomorrow :-).
Lots of Hugs
Stamps - Indigo Blu - script background
Mask - Prima chevron
Dylusion Sprays - campso teal, funky fushsia, cut grass, fresh lime, dirty martini, lemon zest.
Archival jet black ink pad
Kaisercraft paper - botanical odyssey
Fresco paint - little black dress
Dies - Sizzix Tim Holtz - tattered florals, typeset alphabet. Spellbinders - foliage
Tim Holtz alpha parts - ransom