Sunday 15 March 2015

Discover Beauty

Good morning, I know another week has gone by, I have been such a bad blogger.  I really need to write a pile of posts, I have so many things to show to you all.  This week I shall try and pull myself away for creating to sit and type some posts up lol.  Today is a new challenge over at That Craft Place Challenge Blog and this fortnight it's Add a Charm.  I decided to do a flower, maybe willing spring and warmer weather to hurry up.  This is a chipboard flower from That Craft Place which I painted with my fresco paints and added beads and lots of sparkle.
I would like to enter into the following challenges :-
Simon Says Monday Challenge - B is for Butterflies
Simon Says Wednesday Challenge - Things that Fly - Butterflies
Artist Trading Post Challenge - Springtime
Crazy 4 Challenges Blog - Bring on the Bling (sparkle embossing powder)

Fresco paints and wow sparkle embossing powder with seed beads
embedded in clear UTEE on the chipboard flowers, crackle background,
metal charms painted with fresco and more sparkle embossing powder,
same with the mini wooden butterly :-).

















Right I shall be off.  I want to give a huge wave to my new followers *waves* and a huge thanks to everyone who comes and visits me.
Happy ART :-)
Hugs Kezzy xxxxx

Product List
That Craft Place - wooden butterfly and chipboard flower
Paperartsy Fresco Paints - guacamole, tinned peas, hyde park, candy floss, bougainvillea, snowflake, crackle medium.
Liquitex matte medium (great for applying on chipboard and wood before painting so the paint doesn't soak in)
Tim Holtz Alterations - oval die
CI - 017 Crafty Individuals script stamp
Corragated cardboard
Archival jet black
Ranger - emboss it dabber and UTEE clear
Versamark dazzle - frost
WOW neutral ultra shimmer embossing powder
Black pitt pen
Pink Seed beads
Treasure Gold - brass
Charms metal - butterfly and flowers
Mini Canvas

4 comments:

Words and Pictures said...

This is gorgeous - I love the corrugated oval over the crackle, and the shimmer of the flowers is fabulous! Hope you're enjoying a restful Sunday... don't try and do too much too soon - we'll enjoy whatever you post whenever you post it.
Alison xx

Meihsia Liu said...

Love your beautiful canvas. The colors and textures are gorgeous. Thank you so much for sharing with us at Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge. :)

Diana Taylor said...

This is totally beautiful - the colours are gorgeous! I love the techniques you've used, and the different effects are amazing.

Annie said...

A gorgeous MM piece, with stunning techniques and treasures. Your flowers are so beautiful. Thank you for joining in with my Springtime challenge at ATP
Hugs Annie x