Sunday 5 January 2014

Paperartsy Inspiration - Journal

Hi, back again lol. It's time for another challenge over at That Craft Place Challenge Blog which this week is Charming, so it's time to add a charm to your creation. Now my project was inspired by the amazing video by Leandra over at Paperartsy Blog and she teaches you doing clusters and painting over them, just like how Finnabair does them but with Fresco paint.  This year is my 40th year and I shall be 40 in September so I wanted to start a journal about how this year shall change and inspire me, I bought this Finnabair journal last year so thought I would start decorating the front cover.

There is a picture at the end showing it before it had
been painted lol.
All done with Fresco paints :-)















Right I shall be off, got one more to write up as the challenge finishes soon lol, wish I had written up last night lol.
Lots of hugs
Kezzy
xxxxx

Recipe
Paperartsy Fresco Paints - brown shed, mermaid, beach hut, haystack, pumpkin soup, guacamole.
Paperartsy grunge paste
Treasure Gold - sapphire, green amber, ruby, brass
Prima Finnabair - Journal
Prima Finnabair - square stencil
Tim Holtz alphas
Tim Holtz layering stencils - dot fade and bubble
Golden High Solid Gel Gloss

4 comments:

jojo79 said...

That is lovely, what a great keepsake.

Jo
x

Words and Pictures said...

Really stunning - the colours look so amazing on the embellishments.
Alison xx

Anne said...

I honestly don't know what to say about this other than fantastic Kezzy. It's truly a work of art.
Anne x

rachel said...

absolutely stunning - really amazing - my word - its gorgeous xx