Wednesday 24 April 2013

WOYWW 203

Hi, late again, it's still Wednesday just!!! which means it's time for What's on Your Workdesk Wednesday hosted by the amazing Julia. I'm writing this up thinking, oops need to photograph the candy, I keep forgetting, I have everything now, lots of lovely stamps, a canvas, some paints, crackle medium.  I am going to pop it on my calendar so I won't forget next week :-).  My poor blog is only been updated twice again this week, it's because I keep taking on bigger projects, over the next week if I get them finished I will be able to pop them on, then I think I need some tag time to update my blog lol.  The art last week ended up in the bin and the one on my desk at the moment is heading that way, I'm stuck with it and it's just sat there last night and tonight with me escaping to watch TV, I shall have to make the decision tomorrow if to make it bin fodder, shame really, I like the background lol.

I won this from the Craft Barn facebook page :-)

The flowers in orange are just scrap paper lol, I was
trying to work out placement :-)

A few other projects on the go :-)

Right that's it from me and my messy desk (I actually cleaned up as well!!!). Hope you all have a wonderful crafty week.  Lots of hugs :-) Kezzy xxx

10 comments:

April said...

What a nice stash! Great win. Can't wait to see what you do with it.
April #119

Heather{Our Life In a Click} said...

I'm late too!! You are one busy bee!! What a fun win you got too!

Amy Pigott said...

What a great win, and a wonderful work space you have!

Happy WOYWW!

Amy #77

Annie said...

What a fab win...lucky you. I'm sure you will have lots of fun with it all and create wonderful things.
Hugs,
A x # 39

Angie said...

What an amazing prize ...now you can be even messier ....Ilove a messy desk ...shows a free spirit. xx58

Marit said...

I love the colors on the piece that I see on your desk, don't throw it in the bin! Why not tear pieces from it to use in a later project. Happy crafting (or tv watching... nothing wrong with a tv-evening every once in a while!) and happy, belated, woyww. Marit #79

Nan G said...

Wow lucky you! Love the JOFFY stamps. The piece is looking pretty good to me. Happy WOYWW! Nan G #98

Kelly said...

Great collection of goodies from Craft Barn. Watch what you're putting in the bin. Sometimes even bits and pieces are salvageable - but down the way when you've stepped away for a bit. I'm always telling my writer friends to pitch the shredder. There is a treasure hidden in that 'junk'. :-) Creative Blessings! Kelly #123

Eliza said...

Oh wow lucky you winning all that lovely stash, looks like it will be put to use sooner rather than later with all those projects on the go. Happy crafting

Happy WOYWW
Eliza & Yoda 102

aworkofheart said...

Hey Kezzy , you are one buzy gal, I would love to come and really snoop around your crafting space, I think I would have to book myself in for about a month! LOL! Congrats on your very interesting win...I didn't make it to WOWYW this week, hopefully be back next week, Hugs, Cathryn