Wednesday 7 November 2012

WOYWW 179

Hi all, I'm afraid I haven't been on since last week, how the week flies by, as you probably know by now, it's Wednesday which means it's time for my weekly addiction What's on Your Workdesk Wednesday hosted by Julia.  My week has been made up of going to docs and being put on morphine until I have my injections, my teenage son thinking that he can take what he wants, taking daughter to check on broken finger, taking daughter for blood tests (coeliac) and helping her to study for her retakes.  I'm afraid mojo completely seemed to disappear, as it is being upset plus not able to craft as in pain sort of helped mojo disappear lol.

As it is I have given up and took what the doctor gave me which is helping, injections are on the 12th December hurray I shall be more pain free by the time crimbo comes.  So at last I managed to get in the craft room last night and guess what Eeek it was a nightmare!!!  While blogging I saw this gorgeous canvas (I can't remember where) which was some die cut hearts accross a canvas so I decided I would whip this up for my mates birthday today, NOT, it really didn't work for me so this is how the craft room ended late last night and will be cleaned after I have put up this post lol.  Done come colouring while mojo has been away so got some cards to make up for on here over the next few days :-)


OK so everything is being dumped on here again, 
so I really need to get it sorted lol

 My failed attempt from last night, the only added item is what my
son did, he is 13, and I feel a little sad that this is what he
has done on the pc after his latest bout of stealing money.
To remind him not to steal he has put it up in all the cupboards
he searches. I have even had the police to talk to him about it
and he has a support worker.  We are now waiting to see 
someone regarding behavioural, its so awful, I feel he is
spending most of his time grounded :-( :-( :-(

Sorry to have emptied all my worries on to you all, but I have had some great advice on here about problems in the past so I really felt I needed to share.
Thank you all for visiting, I'm off now to clean up and get some cards done with all that colouring, plus a DT piece.  Happy Woyww, Hope you all have a fantastic crafty week. Hugs Kerry :-) xxx

7 comments:

Annie said...

Hi Kerry,
Firstly here is a really big gentle hug for you. It sounds like you need one this week. Morphine will certainly stop mojo coming out to play and as for your son my heart really goes out to you. Lots of positive encouragement when you're able but it's so hard when you're fighting a constant battle isn't it? Never be afraid to accept help from all that's offered.
Hugs,
A x 64

Robin said...

Kerry, I am so amazed with all that is going on that you still find time to craft! I know when my life goes upside down, I find crafting relaxing, because I just get lost in it...all my problems seem to go away for that time period. Bless you and your son and daughter.

Twiglet said...

I was just about to say - accept help from wherever it's offered - then I read little siter Annie's comment! We are so alike. What a struggle you are having. Sending you my thoughts and good wishes. x Jo

Julia Dunnit said...

Argh Kez, ts all piling up on you? it'll stop, I promise. And your son....there are times when even negative attention is attention enough for them...and pinching money is a great way to get that, huh. He knows...of course he does. Annie and Jo are right...accept any help anyone can offer - primarily for you, so you can have the strength to deal with being Mum and leader on a day to day basis! And then....the crafting will wait kiddo, it's there to be enjoyed when you feel like it, pain and morphine will not make that likely for sure.

Julia Dunnit said...

Argh Kez, ts all piling up on you? it'll stop, I promise. And your son....there are times when even negative attention is attention enough for them...and pinching money is a great way to get that, huh. He knows...of course he does. Annie and Jo are right...accept any help anyone can offer - primarily for you, so you can have the strength to deal with being Mum and leader on a day to day basis! And then....the crafting will wait kiddo, it's there to be enjoyed when you feel like it, pain and morphine will not make that likely for sure.

Julia Dunnit said...

Argh Kez, ts all piling up on you? it'll stop, I promise. And your son....there are times when even negative attention is attention enough for them...and pinching money is a great way to get that, huh. He knows...of course he does. Annie and Jo are right...accept any help anyone can offer - primarily for you, so you can have the strength to deal with being Mum and leader on a day to day basis! And then....the crafting will wait kiddo, it's there to be enjoyed when you feel like it, pain and morphine will not make that likely for sure.

Katie said...

Geeze! It all hits at once doesn't it? I hope things improve for you and your family soon! *gentle hug*

Katie (108)