Saturday 24 March 2012

2 Sisters Challenge Blog and I Love Promarkers

Hi all, wow the weekend has seemed to come really quick this week, which means it's time for a new challenge over at 2 Sisters Challenge Blog and this week the challenge is Spring is in the air and our sponsors are The Crafting Boutique(images used on my card) and The Digi Garden. Also over at I Love Promarkers the challenge this week is Use 3 different patterned papers.  Over here in the UK we are having some gorgeous weather so I am rather enjoying using oranges, yellows and greens at the moment.


For this card I used an image from 'The Crafting Boutique', how cute is the bunny and I couldn't help myself but to colour him in orange lol.  I am really trying to practise with my promarkers with blending and think I'm slowly getting there, colours I used are below.  Thank you for looking, hope you all have a fantastic
weekend:-) Kezzy xxx

Recipe
Image - The Crafting Boutique (basket bunny)
Dies and punches - Spellbinders (labels 15, standard square, fleur de lis square), Martha Stewart (garden trellis), Sizzix (framabilities - hero arts 657775)
Stamps - Hero Arts (flower 657775), Inca Stamp (sentiment), Artistic Stamper (spots)
Inkpads - Adirondack (sunset orange and lettuce)
Patterned papers - Creative Imaginations (Christine Adolph), My Mind's Eye (Bloom & Grow 2 papers used)
Craftwork cards - candi
Ribbon stash
Colouring - Promarkers (pumpkin, apricot, rose pink, blossom, raw sienna, burnt sienna), Flexmarkers (blue grey 3)

3 comments:

Annie said...

That's really fab.
Hugs,
A x
ps you have email :-)

Andy Llewelyn-Brinsley said...

What a funny image, made me chuckle. The colouring is lovely and I love your choice of papers, I have the same pack and have been using them for ages, such a great selection and they are so versatile too. Thanks for joining us this week at I ♥ ProMarkers, good luck and hope to see you again real soon,Hugs 'n Stuff
Andy
x

Karen said...

Great card Kezzy, love the fun image too, thanks for joining us at I ♥ ProMarkers.

xx