Thursday 3 November 2011

Papertake Weekly Challenge - Anything goes

Hi, this week over at Papertake Weekly Blog the challenge is anything goes and this month the little bit extra if you want is a bit of sparkle and bling.  I needed to do a birthday card this month for my cousin, she is a few years older than me, but even though in her 40's she is barmy.  I normally buy a card as I never knew what to do, but this time I decided to go for something funny ...............

And I just had to add some stars for the bit of bling, details of recipe below.  Thanks for sharing.  Kezzy xxx

Recipe
Spellbinders - classic scallop edgibilities, picot edge circles and standard circles large.
Sizzix - Tim Holtz - typeset and mini rosettes.
Go Kreate - XXL frame frilly #2
Stamps - Creative Expressions ( murray and ethal 1)
Papers - My Mind's Eye ( ooh la la beautiful morning)
Letraset - Promarkers (cerise, lime green, lime zest, pastel blue, blossom, blush, dusky pink, walnut, terracotta, tan) and Flexmarkers ( blue grey 1 and shocking pink)


3 comments:

D K Crafts said...

Hi Kezzy. Great card. Love the style, colours and image. I'm sure it will be well received. Love the rosette flower too. Donna

Ribbon Girl said...

I'm sure she will love the card! Very nice. Thanks for joining in with the Papertake Weekly challenge. Mary G x

Brianfujh said...

Sanyo eneloop can be considered as the major breakthrough in the field of rechargeable batteries as it comes with the benefits of dry cell batteries. At this point the dell latitude e6400 battery will only be charged to about 70% of its capacity. There are even rechargers for other devices that can be used in solar mode. The hardware of these rechargeable hearing aids is made up of very high quality of materials, so they are very strong.