Wednesday 31 October 2012

WOYWW 178

Hi all, back again, can't believe I have just posted about 5 minutes ago my take on Mr Holtz October tag, I have never entered before but it was really fun, I also did an ATC which I shall put a picture at the bottom of the post in case anybody would like to do a swap :-).  So it's Wednesday (just lol) and it's time for my weekly addiction of What's on your workdesk Wednesday which is hosted by the amazing Julia. I have done quite a bit of craft this week, I am definitely finding craft is helping me cope with all the ups and downs that is happening at the moment and also helps with the pain I'm in and I'm finally enjoying all the crafty bits I do whether it being inky or just doing some colouring it's very peaceful :-)
So my desks ......
The halloween bits on the desk are for the knock on the door
visitors with all their cute costumes, I did 18 bags of candy (picture below)
Also middle top is where I shifted my October tag to earlier today while
I did the candy.  The top left is a Kraftin Kimmie stamp I received this
morning for winning a challenge, it came all the way from Canada, how
cool is that :-)

Dumping desk is not too bad, I do try and keep on top of it so I can get
to the sewing machine.

As you can see here, still no progress on the stamps being put away
into files, all this stamps are new this year!!!! as I had completed the 
rest in files which are shelves above this picture.

Bowl full of candy for trick and treaters 

This is a picture of my daughters 16th birthday cake that was made by my best mates
friend.  The best and special thing was she could eat all of it
as it was all gluten free, as you know she was diagnosed with Coeliac Disease
earlier this year.  By the way it wasn't an halloween party!!!, seeing the cake
I bet you thought so lol lol, lets just say my daughter doesn't wear pink,
black, purple and red that's all she wears, plus rips, lads trainers (well she is a size 10!!)
I always tease her saying I want to go pretty girl shopping but nope I have to 
buy from places like Blue Banana and Grindstore and lots of other weird and
wonderful names lol lol.

ATC, my take on Mr Holtz October tag, the 
post I did with the tag in it is here.
I'm hoping someone will want to swap with me :-)

Right I shall go now seems I have just made you look through all those pictures lol.  I would like to say a huge hello to all my new followers, each time I have a new follower I am honoured that someone likes my creations.  Thank you all for visiting, Happy Woyww :-) Hugs Kerry xxx

4 comments:

Nikki said...

Busy Desk love all those treat bags and what a yummy looking cake
hugs Nikki # 6

Anonymous said...

Love the tag and the bag tops. Lots of organised space and two desks wow. Your friend is very talented too with that cake.
Tricia 111

shazsilverwolf said...

Those treat bags are ace. Love 'em, and the tag too. And your daughter is a girl after my own heart- I do NOT do pink, at all!The cake is fantastic, your friends friend( did I get that right?) is very talented. A really cool online shop, btw, for clothes for your daughter, is called SPIRAL DIRECT- I get most of my stuff from there.Have a great week, Shaz #86

Unknown said...

Love the ATC. I hate spiders i am petrified of them. They do not look so scary on an ATC. LOL

Carol #136