Sunday 28 October 2012

Winner of my Halloween Blog Hop Candy

Hi all, in the end I had to ask the other half how to get the random org onto my blog lol, but at last I can now reveal to you all that random org said
So I had 30 comments and number 2 comment won which is Rachel, well done, if you email me your address asap I can send it in the post so it can arrive before Halloween :-).
Thank you all for playing and don't forget to find out who won the blog hop keep an eye out on the That Craft Place Challenge Blog which I believe the winners will be revealed next Sunday :-)

Lots of Hugs Kerry xxx

2 comments:

rachel said...

thanks so much Kerry - will try to email you now! Hugs xx

rachel said...

Hi again Kerry - I can't seem to get hold of your email - I'll try again in the morning unless I hear from you on my email which is rachel.fisher@btinternet.com
Thanks Rachel xx