Thursday 11 October 2012

WOYWW 175 Oops Late Again!!!

Hi all, it's Wednesday (sort of Thursday but trying to fool you all lol) which means it's time for WOYWW hosted by Julia where everyone shares their desks :-).  Thank you all for your lovely comments last week, they were all very uplifting.  The good news is I am feeling a little more postive, I have to admit I believe this is after being so low as the week has been complicated, I'm afraid my son got worse at the weekend which led to me having a complete meltdown on Sunday evening, my daughter broke her finger quite badly last Thursday playing basketball and we have been going to and from hospital and then just as mojo is returning Tuesday evening I fell down the stairs yesterday, thank goodness nothing broken, just very bruised and pulled muscles, and lets just say at the moment I am definitely sitting on one side of my body, sitting normally is painful lol lol.  I guess you have to hit rock bottom to start feeling better which has helped me laugh after my fall, well 24hours later, yesterday I couldn't even get upstairs to my computer.  I have been completely away from work, blogging, crafting for a week so I'm afraid I didn't get to comment but I really want to catch up with everyone who gave me such inspiration, I took all of it on Tuesday and chaneled into doing some work from home, Alison said listen to music and wow this really helped, hence the crafting Tuesday evening.  So I shall get back to you all and a big thanks again.

Please be aware this was taken this morning and yes I had to leave my craft space a mess like this since Tuesday on the basis of not being able to clear any of it up yesterday due to the fall lol.



Right I shall be off, I have a card to put on later for a challenge and have more for tomorrow so lots of posts compared to non.  Thank you again to everyone being so supporting.  Hugs :-) Kerry xxx

9 comments:

Twiglet said...

Oh bless you - they say it never rains but it pours. You have certainly had enough to cope with over the last week. Let's hope everything is on the up from now on. Thinking of you. x Jo

Annie said...

Just when you think things can't get worse eh? Bless you. I'm sending over big healing hugs for physical and other bumps and bruises. If I need chill out music I put on Enya...never fails. You need to take some time out for you at the mo so you can recharge your batteries...I know it's never that easy is it?
If you can think of any way I can help please just shout.
Hugs,
A x

Words and Pictures said...

Hi Kezzy - what a lot life is throwing at you just now... it's great to hear that despite all that you're managing to find some laughter and some escape into crafting time. So glad to hear that you found the music helpful - certainly the card in progress is looking lovely! Belated happy WOYWW!
Alison x
#71

Francesca said...

A girl after my own heart, desk just how I like it....Hope everything sorts its self out, Have a good week. Francesca #61

Ali H said...

Hope your week perks up ! take care of yourself ! Ali #47

Sandi McLean said...

Sometimes all you can do is laugh, much better than crying! Your desk and spaces look very familiar to me, just like mine! Sandi #35

Bridget Larsen said...

Oh dear you certainly havent been having a great week so the breakdown was justified. I know the feeling, I nearly did that 2 weeks ago. Hope you are feeling better and that all the bruises and aches will go away quickly
Bridget #4

Neet said...

What a pickle you have been (and still are) in. So sorry to hear about your misfortunes - hope it all goes away and sunshine follows for you. Good to listen to soothing music and rest.
Take care and don't worry about things that need doing, there's always another day.
Gentle Hugs,
Neet (newest follower) xx

Budenski said...

Oh dear you certainly havent been having a great week so the breakdown was justified. I know the feeling, I nearly did that 2 weeks ago. Hope you are feeling better and that all the bruises and aches will go away quickly Bridget #4