Sunday 5 October 2014

Unruly Paperarts - Painted Journal

Good evening, how are you?  I can't believe it get's so dark lately in the UK, it seems to go really quick and POW Autumn is here with is cool air and fog plus darker longer nights.  I'm not sure that I'm ready lol.  The good thing about Autumn is the fact that the ART you can create is full of plums, rusty orange, golds and browns.
Anyway I have actually popped on to say that I have a painted journal step by step over on the Unruly Paperarts Blog, now this month we are doing Painted Perfect and what I have to show you plus the step by step is a journal background.  I loved the background so much that what I initially thought of doing just didn't seem right.  So it has sat there feeling lonely.  Because I was posting about it, I decided to get it out and I think I know exactly what I am planning on doing with it now so will be back to show it off lol.

I have decided not to cover up the background completely so I have found
a gorgeous quote to add to it, a bit more stamping and doodling and I will show it
off towards the end of the week with a continued step by step.
Of course you need to fly yourself to Unruly Paperarts which will take
you to the first step by step and be back at the end of the week here to see
the end result when I have finished it :-) 









Right I shall be back tomorrow with my Creative Expressions, I am also spending the time this evening to write up all my posts for the week as I have so much to put on here but when I start creating in the evening I end up forgetting lol.
Happy Creating :-)
Hugs Kezzy xxxxx

2 comments:

ddazzled71 said...

Such a wonderful background for your journal pages Kezzy. I love seeing colors I don't normally reach for myself being put into action too! Look forward to seeing if you can bring yourself to covering us this beauty! xx

Sarn said...

CORRRR . . . this is smashing! Love it. Makes me want to get my journal and tonne of paints and masks out to play with! XXX