Tuesday 31 March 2015

Tim Holtz March Journal Page!!!

Hi ya, I'm truly sorry for not posting over the last two weeks, I still was creating but also after all the illness I felt like I wanted to hide a bit.  But I think I am ready to post again all the wonderful things I have been doing, starting with Mr Tim Holtz's March Tag which is truly awesome.  As you know I have started journal pages rather then tags as I struggle with them, but wow I really have enjoyed playing with all my Mr Holtz products and doing a journal page can be challenging.  Also I have finished January now so shall show that later on in the week.  All products used are at the bottom of the page.
I would also like to enter my journal page to the Country View Crafts Challenge Blog - Anything Goes Challenge :-)

Tim's Tag

My Journal Page
The butterfly didn't stand out much because of all the flowers so
I used glossy accents and some shading to make it stand out more.
I love how close up the colours look gorgeous through the glossy accents :-)


















Right I better be off, hope your having loads of crafty time, see you in a few days.  Thank you so much for visiting.
Happy Art :-)
Kezzy xxxxx

Products Used
Distress Paint - abandoned coral, spiced marmalade, mustard seed, picked raspberry, cracked pistachio, broken china, black soot.
Archival Jet Black Ink
Tim Holtz Stamps - Perspective, Nature's moments
Tim Holtz Layering Stencil - Dot Fade
Tim Holtz Tissue Tape
Ranger Texture Paste
Zig Embossing Powder - Queens Gold
Wow Embossing Powder - Detail Clear
Stickles - Fruit Punch
Glossy Accents
Inktense Pencils - Charcoal Grey
Uni Posco white and black pens

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Wow, really great colour combination. Full of life! Awesome:). B X.

sally said...

What a wonderful page :-) I can't believe we have a new tag reveal later today ready to inspire us!

Sally

Pamellia said...

Gorgeous page Kezzy! Love the fiery colours and the gold accents! A stunning version of Tim's tag! hugs :)

Sue said...

This is really wonderful Kezzy, gorgeous colours and textures, a super take on Tim's tag.
Thank you so much for joining in with our challenge at Country View Crafts, and enjoy your Easter. Sue xx