Thursday 27 December 2012

Snowflakes ATC

Hi all, just popping on just in time to enter the challenge over at ATC's with Attitude which is Anything Goes.


All the details are below, I haven't got time to explain how lol as I won't make the challenge, but if you would like to know anything just leave a comment :-), I will mention one thing, I love how the snowflakes seem to flicker out at the corners, that was a happy accident, as I was randomly spraying, in between I dried with a heat gun which melted the clear embossing powder slightly and let the sprays seep in :-) Oh and I think you can tell that it's the first time I have ever engraved in stampbord, it's not as easy as I thought it would be lol.
Happy Crafting
Hugs Kerry xxx

Recipe
Stamps - Stampers Anonymous Tim Holtz (reindeer flight), Darkroom Door (christmas inchies)
Inkpads - Versamark, Archival (jet black, aquamarine)
WOW - clear embossing powder
Sprays - Dylusions (teal), Colorwash (stream), Glimmer mist (jazz blue), Perfect pearl mists (turquoise)
Seasonal Tim Holtz chit chats (covers mistakes well!!!!!!)
Grunge board
Dies - Marianne Creatables (snowflakes), Tim Holtz Sizzix (winter wonderland and ATC)
Glitter card
Ribbon, snowflake charm
Stampbord

2 comments:

Lunch Lady Jan said...

That is a smart tag, love the teal blue! It would make a great Christmas card for next year.
LLJ xxx

Words and Pictures said...

Fabulous ATC... love the crackled snowflake, and the beautiful embossed ones against the teal too... really beautiful!
Alison x