Tuesday 11 December 2012

O Christmas Tree O Christmas Tree

Hi all, I am sorry I haven't been around, I have my back treatment tomorrow and I have to be off my feet for 5 days, so you can imagine how busy I have been, and of course the more busy I am the more I am on sofa in pain so I can't win lol.

I am so nervous I decided to have a play to join in over at The Play Date Cafe Challenge Blog, and the challenge this week is the colours below.  I actually won Cup of the Week for last weeks entry I was so impressed and honoured :-)



and my entry


Right I have to go, I will be in hospital in 7.5hrs so maybe I should think about going to bed!!!!
Thanks for visiting.
Happy Crafting
Kerry :-) xxxxx

3 comments:

Donna B. said...

Congrats on last weeks win!! I love these trees with the buttons! Such a peaceful and beautiful card! Thanks for joining us again at The Play Date Cafe.

Unknown said...

WOW, this is wonderful, love the felt and the borders.

anya said...

This is another fabulous creation, Kerry! Congratulations on your Cup of the Week pick for last week! I love the collage-y feel of this card with the buttons and pieced sentiment. It is very warm and cozy. So glad you could join us again for this week's Play Date Cafe Challenge!