Monday 9 July 2012

Passion for Promarkers - sketch and Papertake Weekly - anything goes

Hi all, just popped on to enter a card over at Passions for Promarkers whose current challenge is a sketch (below), I would also like to enter my card into the challenge over at Papertake Weekly Challenge Blog which is Anything Goes.  During the evenings, if I can't lean over and craft because of my back I tend to colour on the sofa, I really am enjoying blending and trying out different promarkers and flexmarkers, I have the full set of both but found I was only using the same colours all the time.  I have also found a fantastic card for blending, Vix did a great post regarding types of card and she tested a lot, and now I use Stampin Up card, I can't believe the difference.  I also found a better skin colour after playing which is light fawn flexmarker and oatmeal and blush promarker with a bit of tea rose for the cheeks.  Anyway sorry I'm waffling on lol here is the sketch for the challenge at passions for promarkers : -

And my card


As you can see I am also enjoying sewing and bringing fabric onto my cards lol.  Right I better go, hope you all have a fantastic crafty day, thanks for visiting :-) Hugs Kerry xxx

Recipe
Stamp - Whimsey Elizabeth Bell (cinnamon sugar)
Dies - Spellbinders (circle and scalloped circle)
Bazzil card
October Afternoon (sidewalks)
Martha Stewart (trellis punch)
Stampin up card and fabric.
Ribbon by paperartsy
Gems and thread
Colouring - Promarkers (ginger, cocktail pink, spice, burnt sienna, satin, salmon pink, blush, oatmeal, antique pink) Flexmarkers (blue grey 3, light fawn, linen, nutmeg, saddle brown, tea rose)

2 comments:

The Scrapbook Lady UK said...

Great card. I love the way you layered and used stitching. jenx

mONAmi said...

Hi Kezzys :)
Your card its so lovely :)
You asked about the colors which I used in my card.
Hair - I use Tria markers : O618, O928, R934
dress - Promarkers - lime zest, lime green, marsh green, pale pink, baby pink, rose pink, soft lime, canary, yellow, sunflower and apricot.
Can you help it with something?

Paulina x