Wednesday 25 April 2012

WOYWW 151

Hi all, what a horrible wet, windy, nasty cold day, it's bad when all you want is stew, sofa and a blanket when May is a week away :-(.  Ok got that out feel better now lol.  Its Wednesday and that means WOYWWW which is hosted by Julia, pop on over and enter so we can see your crafty space :-).  Thank you all for your help with colouring, I got some great tips.  I also contacted Letraset and they were very helpful, they sent me an excel document which tells me the numbers in triamarkers that promarkers and flexmarkers are, which will allow me to buy the triamarker which is in between colours, just like the copic ciao and buy the more expensive copics in between. :-)
This weekend I got fed up of my dumping floor and desk as I wanted somewhere to put the sewing machine out, I did consider getting another table out, but if I kept doing that, my craft room would be an assult course!!!
The next two pics are of the clean desk (Monday pic) and the clean floor todays pic.


Still need some sorting :-)

Wednesday morning, still not too bad lol

Last nights card and bits upper right, card I'm doing
now, beads for top icecream, and my 
new compendium curiosities 2
which I haven't looked at yet and I have had it
two days!!!!

Just ordered the new spring distress ink pads, they look fab.  Right I should go, I'm hoping to post another one tonight if I can get the ice cream card done lol.  Hope you have a fantastic crafty week.
Thanks for looking :-) Kezzy xxx

12 comments:

kay said...

your tidy desk looks so big,love the storage units,where did you order the inks from please,was it craft obsessions?
have a crafty week and
happy WOYWW
kay #98

kay said...

your tidy desk looks so big,love the storage units,where did you order the inks from please,was it craft obsessions?
have a crafty week and
happy WOYWW
kay #98

Lisa-Jane said...

That was very good of Letraset - maybe I should do the same as I only have Promarkers and I don't want to buy the same colours in other varieties. Well done on the tidying #36

lisa said...

Hi Kezzy.
Wow, that's one tidy desk but at least you can use your sewing machine in comfort. I'm glad you got your colours sorted out.
Haven't seen the new DI's, will have to go and investigate.
Thanks for your visit last week. The trays contain my card on one and cartridge paper on another. The top one is full of toppers waiting to be made into cards as well as bits and bobs. The red box is full of my blending foam squares!! Bet you're sorry you asked now,lol.
It's been a shocking day hasn't it. Maybe May will bring the sunshine with it, hers's hoping.
Happy WOYWW
Hugs Lisax

Annie said...

You have a sewing machine? Hmmmm me thinks you will be dress making next? :-)
Hugs,
A x #38

Marnie said...

Wonderful set up you have. Glad you are getting the new distress inks can't wait to see what you do with them.
Happy WOYWW
Marnie #153

Catie Cuddles said...

Oooh I am so tempted with the new distress inks too!
Thanks for sharing your wonderful workspace!
Catiecuddles#185

Hazel said...

Very neat and tidy. I've been wondering about the new spring distress ink pads - I might have to put them on my wish list - (Hazel #173) x

Karen said...

A great, creative desk! I love the different stages that you have taken the pictures :) I know what you mean about the weather ATM, isn't it just terrible, it has been like that here to for what seems forever!!

Have a great WOYWW and a fab week, Hugs, Karen #75

Julia Dunnit said...

Ooh a two day old Compendium!!! Never mind, Howe er long you have to put it off, it'll be worth making real time to look it over! Love the sewing machine, I couldn't possibly use mine without another desk - bravo on your discipline!

okienurse said...

Great looking desk so neat and tidy. Love the storage. Thanks for sharing. Vickie #41

CraftygasheadZo said...

Your desk looks fab, both tidy and working order! I've ordered those Spring inks too, look yummy! Take care, hope you enjoy this week's WOYWW, have been snooping in shifts but I'm getting there! Zo xx 77