Sunday 15 April 2012

That Craft Place Challenge - Anything but a square or rectangle and I love Promarkers - White on White

Hi all, today is my next contribution to That Craft Place Challenge Blog as a member of their new DT.  The challenge this fortnight is Anything but a square or rectangle how cool is that lol.  I am planning on doing some more inspiration over this fortnight for this challenge so keep a look out, also lots of inspiration will be posted on the Shop Blog where the DT can post lots of ideas. So my card is a circle card which is White on White as I am entering this card on the I Love Promarkers challenge blog.  I have never done a white on white, and I found it really really hard.


I used a greeting farm stamp, and lots of white card, white glitter card, white brads, white lace etc lol.  Now that Easter is over I shall be back posting as normal so keep a look out lol.  Thank you for looking :-)
Kezzy xxx

Recipe
Stamps - The Greeting Farm (spotlight), Creative Expressions (button florals), Stampin Up (tiny tags)
Dies - Spellbinders (grand circle, grand scallop circle, rose creations, crown ovals, classic petal border, fanciful flights)
Inkpads - Archival (jet black), Memento (tuxedo black)
Colouring - Promarkers (pastel yellow, vanilla, rose pink, salmon pink, cornflower, blue pearl, blush, antique pink) Flexmarkers (nutmeg, blue grey 3 and 4)
Pearl brad, gems and lace from stash.

4 comments:

Karen said...

Lovely Kezzy and so cute too, thanks for joining us at I ♥ ProMarkers.
xx

Laney said...

Fabulous Kerry a super card hun
hugs
laney

Lorraine said...

Fab white on white card Kerry. Love the butterfly. Thanks for joining this weeks challenge at I ♥ ProMarkers.
Lorraine B x

Sarah said...

Hi Kezzy,

I'm sat in Bruges having a leisurely blog hop. Thanks so very much for such a wonderful comment on my WOYWW post - it did make me smile. And yes I AM enjoying life despite missing yummy cakes! I love your card for the challenge - all the white is very lovely and that splash of colour just perfect - well done - you made a great creation! Have a good week!
Sarah.