Sunday 23 February 2014

Paperartsy Inspiration - Face ART

Hi ya, I know two posts in one day, I actually had a couple of hours after the last blog post to have another play to enter the Paperartsy Inspiration Blog and of course this weeks designer is the awesome Ellen Vargo.  Now when I first saw her stamps one of the stamp sets just kept peeping at me, seriously I could see a face staring back so I thought, why not, might as well have a go at a face art ATC.  All the background is the same as the earlier card so I shall just add the extras on the supplies I used below.  As you know I tend to use only Paperartsy for these projects as it means all of them get out to play once a week :-).

This ATC is available to swap :-)




Right I better go and enter it before time runs out lol.  Mind you it's not about the entering really, it's about the fun and also showing Ellen how fantastic her stamps are :-).
Happy Crafting
Hugs Kezzy xxxxx

Recipe
Paperartsy stamps - EEV02 and EEV03 and ATC mini 32
Paperartsy Fresco paints (see earlier post)
Archival jet black and maroon
Stampendous Tiny alphabet
Decoart paper perfect accents



5 comments:

ionabunny said...

Hi Kezzy, love the face. I know what you mean. I thought the same when I saw that set. Lucky you to have some of these stamps. Love ATC's and would be interested in swapping if you fancy sending to Norway. Let me know hugs Gail

Darcy Marshall said...

Ha! your face ATC is just awesome, I love how you spotted that possibility and ran with it.

jojo79 said...

Ha Ha, I love it!

rachel said...

love it - what a fab ATC xx

ellen vargo designs said...

LOVE, LOVE, LOVE!!!! LOVE your face art! The lips are *genius* !! :)