Friday 23 September 2011

Less is more - 1000 challenge 2nd Entry

Hi, I'm afraid I have only managed to make another one for this challenge.  I stamped the owl (woodware stamps) and then had a go with my Derwent polychomos pencils, I really am struggling with the blending technique but I guess practise makes perfect lol.  Oops and the link to Less is more nearly forgot.

By for now, hope you have a fab crafty weekend.  Thanks for sharing. Kezzy xxx

EDIT:- My mate has been here all evening so I have been unable to craft until an hour ago and managed to do another 2 cards if I can get them on in time as its 11.50pm!!!


Kezzy xxx

EDIT, I'm afraid I didn't make it in time as linky wouldn't allow as it was an excisting post and I only had 2mins left and no way would I have made it.  Sorry xxx

3 comments:

Mandi said...

Oh Kezzy this is terrific
No need to apologise, Chrissie and I appreciate every single entry

Many thanks
Mandi
LIM

Chrissie said...

What an absolute cutie!
Thanks so much.
Chrissie
"Less is More"

Samantha Carlton said...

Great card! love it

Sam x